YourSoft - Rietveld's partner in Hours-CAO-Salary advance software for transport companies
As a transport company it is essential to accurately process trip data and translate it into the correct hours and compensation for your employees in accordance with the regulations of the Transport Collective Labor Agreement. Fortunately YourSoft has the solution for Rietveld's customers: together we have developed EasyHours, an advanced software developed specifically for companies in the Transport sector.
With EasyHours, you can effortlessly process the trip data from Rietveld's Efficio onboard computer / EasyTrack, saving you time and minimizing errors. The software includes a wide range of functionalities, such as:
- workflow-related tasks and alerts on the homepage
- fast and convenient search functions
- trip control administration
- hourly/CLAO calculations (salary advance)
- an extensive set of fully customizable Business Intelligence (BI) reports
- a driver/employee portal
- absence registration for leave and absenteeism
- mobile leave requests
- various convenient add-ons such as import options from booking terminals for office and warehouse employees, order management, HRM functionality and payroll processing via Payroll NG.
YourSoft understands that every transportation company is unique. Therefore, EasyHours is flexible and customizable to your specific needs. Whether you have a transport company in logistics, infrastructure, courier services, production or trade with a transport department, EasyHours offers the perfect solution for efficiently and accurately processing trip data and calculating hours and compensation according to the Transport Collective Labor Agreement.
With EasyHours, you can focus on what matters most: running and optimizing your transportation business and your returns.
Let Rietveld take the complexity of time and salary processing off your hands with EasyHours so that you can focus on providing excellent service to your customers.
Rietveld | One stop shop for Easy vehicle management and safety